Binghamton NY, Part-Time
This candidate will provide part-time basic administrative support to members of the firm utilizing general office administration and clerical software.
▪ Answers & directs telephone correspondence.
▪ Utilizes MS Office software to prepare and compile general office letters, memos and correspondence as requested by company personnel.
▪ Files correspondence and other records/documentation both hard copy and electronic; maintains departmental files.
▪ Utilizes online postage system, such as Stamps.com and UPS for preparation of outgoing mail.
▪ Prepares and transmits correspondence via email or fax.
▪ Assists marketing and Accounting Department including, but not limited to: data entry, filing and copying.
▪ Minimum 2 years related experience
▪ HS Diploma or GED required
▪ Interpersonal communication via telephone and in person
▪ Knowledge of MS Office Applications
▪ Safe handling of confidential information and transmittals
Phone – (607) 798-8081
Fax – (607) 798-8186
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org