Asbestos Project Designer
As an Asbestos Project Designer, within our Environmental Services Department, you will organize and lead Hazardous Materials (asbestos, lead-based paint, mold and PCB) inspections, surveys, reports, and abatement design projects, with multiple staff members and subcontractors. Collaborate with the Division Manager and Principal, to service clients and complete reports and projects on time and on budget.
▪ Bachelor of Science (preferred, not required).
▪ Minimum 3 years experience as a NYSDOH-certified Asbestos Project Designer & Asbestos Inspector. Both certifications are required.
▪ NYSDOL Lead Inspector Certification.
▪ NYSDOL Mold Inspector Certification.
▪ 40-Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations Certified.
▪ Demonstrated prior successful project experience with asbestos, lead-based paint, mold and PCB inspections, surveys, reports, and abatement design projects.
▪ NYSDOL variance petition experience.
▪ Knowledge of CADD & GIS Software.
▪ Laboratory experience.
▪ Writing and critical thinking.
▪ Attention to detail and excellent time management – balancing immediate and long-term work.
▪ Comfortable in both an office and field environment, as assignment priorities may change.
▪ 401k Match Program
▪ Health Insurance
▪ Dental Insurance
▪ Vision Insurance
▪ Life/LTD Insurance
▪ Paid Holidays
▪ Paid Sick/Personal Leave
▪ Paid Vacation
▪ Flexible work schedule
▪ Tuition Reimbursement
▪ Phone – (607) 798-8081
▪ Fax – (607) 798-8186
▪ Email – firstname.lastname@example.org