Party Chief/Technician III
Party Chief/Technician III (PC) will demonstrate extensive,thorough and detailed knowledge of current technical standards and survey methodologies, including:
▪ Design, ROW, boundary, construction, photo control & GPS surveys.
▪ Will have detailed working knowledge of standard field & office procedures, including field equipment/instrument operations & field safety/first-aid procedures.
▪ Will perform & be responsible for electronic data collection, computer processing of field data, survey computations, field operations, field note reduction, and in-depth preparation/interpretation of plans.
▪ Will supervise field and office tasks that are performed by other personnel, including the Instrument Person and/or Rod Person.
▪ Will also demonstrate awareness of current technical standards and appreciation for surveying ethics and professional associations.
Compensation: Depends of experience.
Phone – (607) 798-8081
Fax – (607) 798-8186
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org