Senior Environmental Scientist
As a mid-to-senior level Project Manager within our Environmental Services Department, you will organize and lead environmental assessments and permitting design projects, with multiple staff members and subcontractors. Collaborate with the Division Manager and Principal, to service clients and complete reports and projects on time and on budget.
▪ Bachelor of Science (Master of Science is preferred).
▪ Minimum 15 years experience as an Environmental Scientist with project management experience (private consulting firm experience is preferred).
▪ Wetland delineation, ecological studies, species coordination.
▪ Experience with NEPA, SEQR, NYSDEC, USACE, NYNHP, USFWS, NYSOPRHP, & APA.
▪ 40-Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations Certified.
▪ Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) Certification is preferred.
▪ Demonstrated prior successful project management experience with Environmental Auditing, Permitting, Compliance Planning, Reporting Assistance, Quality Review, Due Diligence, Water Quality Permitting, and Wetlands.
▪ Knowledge of working with NYS environmental regulations.
▪ Knowledge of NYSDOT, NYSDEC, BOA, reporting, rules and regulations.
▪ Writing and critical thinking.
▪ Attention to detail and excellent time management – balancing immediate and long-term work.
▪ Ability to manage junior staff with regard to report preparation, and completion and review of reports.
▪ Business Development and Marketing capabilities.
▪ Comfortable in both an office and field environment, as assignment priorities may change.
▪ Knowledge of CADD & GIS Software.
▪ 401k Match Program
▪ Health Insurance
▪ Dental Insurance
▪ Vision Insurance
▪ Life/LTD Insurance
▪ Paid Holidays
▪ Paid Sick/Personal Leave
▪ Paid Vacation
▪ Flexible work schedule
Phone – (607) 798-8081
Fax – (607) 798-8186
Email – email@example.com