JAMES I DRISCALL, P.G. – GEOLOGIST IV
Mr. Driscall is an environmental geologist with more than seventeen years of experience working in environmental consulting to protect the environment, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, and protecting public health. He has strong technical and project management skills and has the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and daily responsibilities on any project site.
Mr. Driscall has experience performing both Phase I and Phase II environmental assessments, project management, and quality air monitoring. He also has knowledge of asbestos inspections as well as OSHA, EPA, and NYSDEC regulations.
Mr. Driscall was also previously a part-time lecturer for Geological Sciences at SUNY Cortland during the 2001-2002 school year.
▪ Professional Geologist: New York-2022
▪ NYS DOL Asbestos Building Inspector/Designer/Project Monitor
▪ EPA Lead Paint Inspector
▪ OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certified
▪ Respirator Certification
▪ M.A., Geology, Binghamton University – 2001
▪ B.S., General Geology, SUNY Cortland – 1997