NICOLE C. PIONTECK – WATER RESOURES COORDINATOR
Ms. Pionteck serves as Shumaker’s Water Resources/GIS Coordinator and is responsible for leading all Water Resources/GIS assignments entailing ESRI programs and ArcGIS applications. Ms. Pionteck has been trained and educated in GIS database development, attribute collecting, and GIS Database maintenance.
Additionally, Ms. Pionteck serves as an Engineering Technician, focusing on civil and transportation engineering projects for private, municipal, state, and federal clients throughout the Northeast. Ms. Pionteck has experience with surveys and geomorphic assessments of multiple Rosgen Stream Classification types, riparian restoration, and hydraulic mapping and analysis (3 culvert replacement w/ natural channel design projects, 2 natural channel stream restorations, 9 riparian restoration projects).
▪ Rosgen Level II Training, Resource Institute – 2022
▪ Rosgen Level I Training, Resource Institute – 2020
▪ Watershed Analysis and Hydrologic Modeling, USFWS National Conservation Training Center – 2018
▪ B.S., Environmental Science, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry – 2014
▪ A.S., Environmental Science, SUNY Broome Community College – 2018